Monday, July 06, 2009

Rooftop Gathering





At the middle of the night there's a bat beam at the top of Gotham. Commisioner Gordon waiting in police headquartes rooftop with anxious. Not for long the dark knight comes and whisper from the shadow of the building...

Those scene inspired me to make a part of building as a stand for the bat and Commisioner Gordon. With styrofoam I design a corner of rooftop building and as usual covered styrofoam texture with white-cement three times. After it dry my next step is install wires connected small switch on rooftop, small calculator lithium battery inside of building, and two colors LED as antenna indicator at the top of chimney... A bit difficult to work with soldering iron on a tiny thing such as small switch and thin wires, but.. it's done. Then i put window frames made from ice cream sticks and small piece of plastic I tear from my student's paper-cover for window glasses. For coloring step I use darker color to express situation at midnight and... voilaaaaa.

After collect information from Commisioner Gordon the bat has a lot to do... and it will make this time to be a loooooooong night...

No comments:

Post a Comment